- Sent Monday through Friday, excluding holidays
- Orders typically ship 1-2 business days after being placed
- Shipping is free for all orders.
- Orders are expected to arrive within 10-20 days from being shipped
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, however your product may take 3-4 weeks to be delivered!
Where's my order?
Note that orders ship within 1-2 business days after being placed.
After your order has shipped, you'll receive an email confirmation with the tracking number. Please note that your tracking number may take 1-2 business days to become active.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Our warehouse ships out orders on a rolling basis, Monday-Friday. Orders typically ship within 1-2 business days after they've been placed. Friday afternoon and weekend orders typically ship out on Mondays. For standard shipping, orders within the continental U.S. should arrive within 10 business days on a bad day, within 5 or less on a good day. Good days may or may not involve flirting with the delivery person...For those of us in a hurry, rush shipping should arrive within 2-3 business days, and overnight should arrive in 1-2 business days. Overnight orders must be placed before 12pm to ship out same day.
To note, around holidays / holiday weekends, our order fulfillment times may be slightly delayed given order volumes.
My tracking # hasn’t updated in a couple days. What’s going on?
Don't fret! Your tracking number may take 1-2 business days to update from pre-shipment status.
My tracking # says the package was delivered, but I can’t find it anywhere. What should I do?
- Check your mailbox! Our shipments come in simple soft grey or black envelopes - about the size of standard printer paper - so they typically fit in mailboxes (depending on how many items were in your order).
- If the package isn't in your mailbox, check with a friendly neighbor / doorman, or a well-meaning roommate / partner, who may have received the package on your behalf without letting you know.
- While we can't take responsibility for shipments that have arrived but are misplaced, we do find that they materialize quite quickly! Email us at email@example.com with any questions.